Doctors and Clinicians
- Dr Vicki Wright (f) Senior Partner – MBBS DRCOG DFFP MRCGP – London 2001
Dr Wright joined the practice in 2014. She has special interests in child health, gynaecology and family planning and performs joint injections. She is the lead for COPD and asthma for the practice. She has three young children and when not busy having fun with them, enjoys running and other outdoor activities.
GMC Registration Number 6024648
- Dr Caroline A Williams (f) – GP Partner Mb ChB DRSRH LoC IUT LoC Sdi – Birmingham 1992
Dr Williams joined the practice in 1997. She has interests in gynaecology, family planning and mental health. She is lead for mental health for the practice. Her leisure activities include running and cycling.
GMC Registration Number 3613654
- Dr Merryl DA Watkins (f) – GP Partner MBBS BSc DRCOG DCH MRCGP – London 1992
Dr Watkins joined the practice in 2008. She has special interests in child health, psychiatry and pain management. She is lead for learning difficulties and prescribing.She is married with two daughters. She enjoys walking, is a member of a book club and is part of a local church.
GMC Registration Number 3663460
- Dr Abid Sabir (m) – GP Partner MB MRCGP– University of Southampton 2010
Dr Sabir joined the practice in September 2020 and is a Partner. His clinical interests include medical education, minor surgical operations, joint injections and Paediatrics. Outside of the practice Dr Sabir enjoys playing including football, cricket and going to the gym.
GMC Registration Number 7082312
- Dr Julie Carson (f) BSc (Hons) PhD BMBS (Hons) MRCGP FHEA – University of Nottingham 2007
Dr Carson joined the practice in May of 2021. She has special interests in medical education and mental health. She has four children and when not running around after them, loves both playing and umpiring netball.
- Dr Caroline A Robertshaw (f) BMedSci (Hons) MBChB MRCGP LoC Sdi – University of Sheffield 2011
Dr Robertshaw joined the practice in 2021. She has an interest in family planning including long acting contraception such as coils and implants and menopause health. Outside of work she enjoys playing sports, walking her dog and visiting new places.
- Dr Peter Widdon (m) MB ChB DA DTM&H – Liverpool 1984
GMC Registration Number 2951706
- Dr Chris Wright (m) BSc, MBBS MRCGP MSc – London 2001
GMC Registration Number 6025256
- Dr Duncan Williams (m) Mb ChB BSc DRCOG – Birmingham 1992
GMC Registration Number 3612457
Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Anan Mughal – Pharmacist
- Adele Black – Medicine Management Administrator
- Eleanor Eaton – Medicine Management Administrator