Relaxation of Lockdown – England. While the government announced some relaxation in lockdown yesterday 23.06.2020, it was made clear that each step is conditional and reversible, and they are still asking people to LIMIT SOCIAL CONTACT and ACT RESPONSBILITY. The specific changes are:
From 4th July:
- Social Distancing. Remains at 2m where it is possible, but can be reduced to 1m WITH MITIGATIONS e.g.avoid F2F, good ventilation, reducing number of people, screens, face coverings and the fewer contacts you have the safer you will be.
- You can meet with another household. Inside or outside and can stay overnight but must social distance
- You can still meet up to 6 people from mixed households outside
- The following will be allowed to reopen – Pubs/restaurants (table service only), museums, cinemas, hotels, hairdressers, places of worship (no singing). NOT – softplay, leisure centres, gyms, swimming pools, nightclubs, beauty salons.
From 6th July
- Shielding, please see our previous notification.
We continue to provide all our services to patients using COVID secure procedures.
We thankyou for your conitnued support in ensuring Coronavirus doesn’t spread.
The Team at The Vernon and Lanes Medical Centre