We’re encouraging all patients entitled to a flu vaccine to have them at the surgery to support the Practice.
We’re paid £10 per vaccine to administer the flu vaccine and this funding is then reinvested back into the practice for future patient care. Thank you for your support in advance.
Please contact the surgery to make an appointment in one of our flu clinics or ask your clinician at your next appointment to give you your flu vaccination.
Please see below the list of groups eligible for a flu vaccine:
- Aged 65+
- Heart Disease
- Liver Disease
- Respiratory Disease (Asthmatics only need a flu vaccination if they are taking regular preventer inhalers)
- Spleen problems
- Obesity with a body mass of 40+
- If you are a main carer for a disabled or elderly person
- Living in a long stay residential home or care facility
- Chronic neurological conditions such as MS or Parkinsons
- Children aged 2 and 3 years old and children in at-risk groups