Following guidelines, the practice is minimising face to face contact by closing our doors, to protect our patients and staff.
If you have a prebooked appointment please stay at home and a clinician will telephone you, unless you have been specifically advised to attend the Practice.
Please use the following communication methods for all other services:
Repeat Prescription Requests
- Phone Medicines Order Line 0115 855 0260 (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00)
- Order online using SystmOne Online
- Request via our website
- All patients with current paper prescriptions waiting for collection from Reception will be phoned to request which pharmacy they nominate. The prescription will then be reissued electronically direct for collection from that pharmacy
- Go to your local pharmacy to nominate them as your collection point, if you have not done so already
- Please telephone 01332 332812 / 01332 331692 for The Vernon and 01332 271374 for The lanes to request a telephone appointment. No face to face appointments will be given by reception. Urgent and routine health care requests will be added to a clinician’s triage list and you will receive a telephone call. Please keep your phone available. If the clinicians is unable to contact you after 3 attempts the request for assistance will be cancelled to enable further patients to be contacted
- If you have an appointment booked for a future date to see a GP / ANP / nurse or HCA, please do not attend the practice. You will receive a telephone consultation where possible or will be given advise about attending the surgery if necessary. We are contacting all patients with prebooked appointments 1 working day before the appointment booking to confirm what action is required.
- The online booking facility has been suspended for the present time
Asking a Clinician a Question
We will endeavour to reply within 2 working days, although this may vary according to the demands placed on this service. This is not to be used for urgent health care questions.
The current situation is changing daily and we will endeavour to keep all our patients fully updated on any developments as they happen. We are urging all patients to advise us of their most current mobile phone number to ensure we can get text updates to all patients as quickly as possible.
Please continue to use the NHS 111 online symptom checker for advice and guidance where ever possible.
Thank you for all your support in this unprecedented time.